RENEW PERMIT FOR FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENT:
Food service establishment owners/operators that need to renew their current permit to operate may fill out the SF-05 and submit with applicable fee amount.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS:
▪ A Plan Review Report (Form SF-35)
▪ Application For A Permit To Operate A Food Establishment (Form SF-05)
▪ A proposed menu must be included
▪ Completed forms need to be submitted with fee at least 30 days prior to planned opening date.
▪ Fees for food establishment permits are determined by seating capacity and # of check out stations (retail food stores). You may contact the office for fee amount.
▪ Food Workers Training & cards are required and may be obtained online at www.StateFoodSafety.com or in house by appointment on specified dates.
TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENT:
If you are planning to be a food vendor at one of the festivals in the county, complete a SF-5B form and submit it to the Health Department with the $50.00 fee.